计错数


i have been calculate in the wrong type, wrong way, wrong formula
i admitted by myself
i was a good counter
in fact, i'm not
i'm still NOOB ON IT
need to be correct
there's always many rubbish's mistaken in my life
i thought i was perform good enough
in other way, does anyone need to agree with it?

i have done the mistake
but i'm not deliberately

sometimes i feel tired of working
and i wish just to ignore the surrounding
still there was a difficult circumstances
of being fair to both parties...

i need a flying color result and performance
its always be the obstacles...
man 's imperfect...

should i calm down myself with this?

sorry my dear grandpa...
now only i realize
i neglected u when i'm busy

don't even know
will there be the worst consequences ...
i'm sorry ...
i will fulfill my responsibility right from now on
i won't make u complaint again XP
i could repair myself and play my part in the comfort order
you're greatest forgiver ...i know
i should not let u to hear sorry from me again



No comments:

entire family

entire family

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010