DeLectAble~~ i got my new style =P


the babe was born...last 2 months XD

oh she's my sweet heart...and last pic with straight hair~~going to curl XD


damn tired and hot while waiting it to be done


damn hungry with devour-ing ~~yum yummy my


huge ramen love and enjoyable xP



oppsss...my hair look wired???



its a nice art...and should be my sister marriage's plan XD
















sister is going to marry soon ?
it reminds me about my own relationship status
maybe its true ...i scream it out

解脱 是肯承认这是个错
****
maybe it was a fault right from the start
****
我不应该还不放手

i should let it go away

你有自由走 我有自由好好过

started my new life , so did u

解脱 是懂擦干泪看以后

tears off ...

找个新方向往前走

new one is coming soon

这世界辽阔

you could find another one and
it will come true in one day

我总会实现一个梦








No comments:

entire family

entire family

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010