} 1st destination *rabbit farm ^^ {


its a trip that i have been desired and expected with the ladies...
i feel supremely excited XD


}kai * kamen {
while going to fetch our ladies...
we moved to another car that effort to bring us up to the hill....


} nah * me {
pic session in the car
last but not least....
} H.L Teh{


our favorite pic of the DAY }chesseeeeee{



fast breakfast, b4 we ready to play with those rabbitssssss



oppssss...paisehh
my make up session b4 we take our lovely pic of the day
XP


they enjoy themselves while waiting for me...
i was the mirror Queen of The DAy

let's start our journey
}1st destination { rAbBit fArm }



} cheese bao bei men


l00king for...


yea...looking for our hak chiu ~.~
}let's get start }}}}}}}}}}
































}hui lee * me * kai li * kamen lim * nah nah{
i love my girls inside this pic
they 'r all lovely than the rabbits XD

No comments:

entire family

entire family

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010