niGhtmAre



well finally i make it to watch nightmare...b4 it off from screen
let's comment abt movie...
it was not bad but still bad...
the climax is not tat beautiful of wat i hv been expected...
it's due to my high expectation to gain so many horror action...
at last, it didn't ...
just forget abt it...
luckily i still gt my new buddy here with me XD
bt recently
i couldn't transfer my pic from camera to desktop...
i hv not idea
is it the prblm of my cable or desktop or the camera *mad*
just want to get the card reader 1st...
learn sth new frm buddy ~new knowledge~
he's just my *guan si*muahaha...
yes, maybe i should listen to him
GIVE PPL'S 1 MORE CHANCE...
ACT, ITS GIVEN URSELF A CHANCE,T00
so i'm waiting the time coming towards me...
if i failed it might be a NIGHTMARE for me
he said 'nvr try'nvr know the answer'
why not just try ur best with no regret
at least u'll learn some lesson in this case

No comments:

entire family

entire family

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010