one world hotel =P


her job timing @ 1 utama again~~kids sport...
i felt tat nowadays children life is much more enrich than my generation
they have so many lovely activity
i mention in my kinder as well @ kids sport...
they'r just growing in the lovely circumstances
& i'm loving them more and more =P
don't know when i got tis feeling..
i think its G0d asked me to being lovely with them
yea...sometime they really make u angry and *mad* with them
bt their warm action * come towards to hug u when they c u *
i feel warm i feel it worth for everything
i ought to love them much more
teaching them with much more patience




it another family day w/out sister ahhaa =P
ppl will ask where ur elder sis gone...
since we'r 5 while family outing for LAST TIME
NOT FOR NOWADAYS...
she got her bf...haha...even my youngest also own her dear...
hw abt mine??
just 4get abt it...nothing to comment ahahhahha
just enjoy single life....











i love tis so much heheh=P but funny for the continue one XD









actually i just get 4 hours sleep b4 the family day...
i recorded sth new...it makes me feel excited when i done it...
it's for me myself and for somebody else...
bt i dun even realize sth b4 i did it ...
i'm just such a fooliSHitz... so called blind...
i feel hurt....hard to breath of the moment
when i know the truth...
luckily i got my lovely family
tat day outing ...my soul just fly away...
tears drop when i listening to my favorite pop jazz song =(
i feel tired*mad* fed up*
feel useless of myself
nothing to do abt it....shitzzz
the day after, it was just a mistaken of sth...
maybe sth wat u saw its just not the truth

No comments:

entire family

entire family

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010