dating HER...@ ikano power center

finally i got free time to date her...my intimate friend...y0y0...
i went dating together with kelly ...since i need some1 to accompany me to stamford pj to tk my overdue cert since i graduated on august 09 till...now ....i finally obtain the diploma...and get back my library deposit together with celion just back from JAPAN...OMG...so envy her...i do hope to visit there...i think someb0dy tat i can depend when i go there...i plan to go next year...hope i can fulfill it ^^
TIMELESS to chit chat with her...since we need to shop....she bought her t-shirt...i bought my jewelery for myself and my sister....and a pair of shoes will be given to her as the b'day present..^^it a timeless day with her but a satisfactory day for shopping...*both of us bought the things tat really adorable ....nice ^^happyXD
we'r goin to meet soon immediately on monday after my dental....hahaaa....expecting our favorite CAMERA...
to be continue next......

























No comments:

entire family

entire family

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010