FUN @ ZOUK

11 SEPT 2009, FRIDAY

1ST OF ALL WISH HAPPY BIRTHDAY T0 HUI LEE tat currently at kedah mmu ~~5 best friends always being together but~~she left~~nvm i grab the chance to meet u when u back ~~MUST SEE U SOON

WISH U ALL THE WAY HAPPY~~AND PLEASE BRING ME UR PARTNER~~DUN JUST GV ME THE CLUE BUT NOT ADMIT AFTER TAT~~

LET'S PARTY AFTER my pian0 class finished at 9.30pm ~~my day just start at ZOUK~~

my lovely pink dress for the twice i wore

kamen and i ~~

dance floor~~

thx again for both of them of taking care of me~since 1st visit to ZOUK~i like them very much

i lik cheryl's smile~~and being very friendly with me~~hehehe

WAT's happening??

another pic from natalie's fb`~~

my look just tipsy~~

leng lui~~`

10 SEPT 2009, THURSDAY~~

APPRIECIATED WAT my best friend had been done for me~~

well enjoyable night and thx all the wishes and gifts again ~~

back to work again expecting the ladies night on FRIDAY NIGHT WITH KAMEN~~WUHU HOURAY~

No comments:

entire family

entire family

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010