090909 UNIQUE B'DAY

9 SEPT 09, WED 090909 mAy dAy

my celebration was on at the last minute with surprise~~omg i love u all my dear friend

and appreciated wat u all did for me ~~thx all ur wish~~

sorry for u all wait me inside the dark kitchen for half an hour~~made u all felt blur and tired heheh~`and thx my music school tat supportive to their plan and i got my 1st surprise and 1st special gift from my dear friends~~

its absolutely unique b'day celebration and 090909 i will never forget the day been through u all with Qualities~~hahah

beloved best friend y0y0~~check tis out~~

best buddy~~le0

0ne of our triple member~M.CHING~~thx you for giving ur precious time for me

jennifer~~thx for attending my celebration~

thx grandma~~but she gave me the clue 0f the surprise celebration made it imperfect ~~

but i could tell tat nvr mind NOTHING CAN BE PERFECT ALWAYS

mum and sister

her flower for me???nope ahhaha

tis wat she gave me~~thx i like it

opening~~curious to know since they said is LIMITED EDITION WORHH~~WORTH FOR RM40

AH MON ~~it give birth by LE0

TATS just nothing wrong with me lah~~

thx maggie and carmen for the skin food lotion

nice necklace from my principal mary lim

purple dress ~~but it seems not my style~too young looking~~hahah~i'm mature now heheh~~

nice card

our secret

THX ah-m0n fr0m le0 sewwwwwing~~frm his old clothe~~and i rmb wat he said when 1st time i saw this kind 0f d0ll at mid valley ~~he proudly said tat he know how to make it~~and i said ' Y DON'T U MAKE ONE LET ME SEE?' he reply me tat~~" U THOUGH WHO ARE U ORHH?? Y SHOULD I MAKE IT FOR U ???~~but finally he did and prove tat our FRIENDSHIP~~HAHA is more deep than b4 ~~

and the perfect 0RGANISER ~~SHE EXHAUSTED after the celebration thank my dear ~~muackz ~~

yam cha session afterward at orange cafe thx all your wishes

I HAD A GREAT B'DAY NIGHT TAT NEVER BEEN B4

THX UR B'DAY MSG FROM:

JENNIFER~NAH NAH~KELLY~YOKE TENG~ICE~JIA VOON~SOO POH YEE~KAI LI~YUAN HUI~ CARMEN~ NICHOLES~HUI LEE~HATVIN~KENJI~WENG HEONG~KITYI~CATHERINE~MARY LIM~STEPHANIE~THOMAS~SHENG UR HEAD~TZOUH0W~JOHN~~KENNETH CHIN~

No comments:

entire family

entire family

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010