Memories I love my blog. It stated my previous life

Aww..it has been 2 years I never update my blog...omg time flies..
.the world is keep on changing, so does the people...
We are getting mature inevitably, we gain..we lose....we love ...we cry..
this year my loves one are leaving us...my dear grandpa..grandma.....i miss them...i do rmb my friend said that..they have another mission on the other space of the world
I do agree..since I saw both of them suffered so much from their illness... eventually, they live like no regrets and trying to end up.their life...maybe if I think from their way, they would like to leave instead of being so torture and they have done whatever they wished...
Wish them could live happily..we'll always LOVE U

No comments:

entire family

entire family

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010