birthday month of sept }*carmen*{

1
its a birthday month of september....hehe
i got so many friend around me born in sept
so i got different type of virgo ppls
1st of all is my little cousin
carmen=05.09.1990
and
siaw yen=02.09.1988
so we headed to greenbox for celebration on 03.09.2010 till 04.09.2010
that was the 1st time i drive myself way back to my home at midnight i.e. 3am
so creepy and horrible ~.~
2
me and birthday *carmen*
3
grace and maggie
4
5
6
7
grace *carmen* maggie and siaw yen
8
9
10
11
12
wow...she's so enjoy there =D
13
14
15
since when both of us
so close and intimate there???
i think it's an improvement of our relationship
since the beginning of this year
when i work with her
as her colleague
she willing to help and patience
she's so kind there
but sometime is blur as me XD
its so great that we're being intimate as like friend
so i can share secret with her
and another categories of discussion=D
she's just like my sister
and yet
another GOOD NEWS
her family will move in my area at the end of the year
so we can do anything together
shopping
jogging
enjoying yoga
sweet chit-chating
travelling
watching movie
doing facial
trying on new clothes
sharing accessories
counseling
discussing problems
enjoying outings
sharing idea
massaging on her osim chair
HAVING 48996 MUCH MORE FUN THAN B4 x0x0
yuhuuuu~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah!!!my lovely sister!!!!!
im waiting for...
ice skating~~
BBQ at Michael house!!
Langkawi trip...
yahoo....

entire family

entire family

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010