ThAnkS aLL my sWeetieS

2_副
my friend asking me about...
are u happy for ur 21st celebration??
my answer was:
}{i do enjoy with u all
}{i appreciated what u all did for me
}{i will remember the moment we had been together

i felt sorry for that day:
* i asked too many gangs to join my celebration on my b'day eve (i.e. 4 gangs)
* i couldn't entertain all my friends equally
* i got no chit chat session with my lovely ><
* i didn't manage well for them t0 know one and another...
* they all sat together...but not really communicated well...

still i wanna said ~~
thanks for all of your contribution
...thankful for what my best had been did for my celebration...
#i had a great parties
#i had a great friends
#i had a great memories
#i had a great moments
#i had a great celebrations
#i had a great thankful heart for u all =D

No comments:

entire family

entire family

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010