open house ^^

yes, i could dream for a nice home...a paradise for my own ...
every1 would hv such dream on their own way...
if u own a lovely family as wat i did...thanks GOD
GAVE ME SUCH NICE relationship with the family
its enjoyable ...when i happy ....even i sad...
they'll always truly being with u ^^










































if u just dream abt it...
my advice~~u can do it ...if u really mean for it...
yes...i find my way to earn m0re $$ for my l0vely family
i wish they could hv such an adorable plc ...

bt just don't overla0d of concentrate for the $$...
its a way to being equal btw $$ and relationship...
it takes important part for the relation with ur l0ve one=P

trying to further to fulfill my dreams....=)
it could happen it u'r sincere

No comments:

entire family

entire family

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010