SHINING STAR @ feb



























































































i just join ant kinder recently @ feb....i.e. ShiNing Star of fUngAte methods its just nearby my house only ><...its s0s0 c0nvenient for me...well yea they all QQQ...happy to be with them...

there's 1st time i join a chirtian's kindy....we analysing the bible story every m0rning and sing the song praising the g0d...we d0 pray b4 eating together with the children and they have devotion b4 the class started....its a new concept for me ...actually ...but i get realise of sth while analysing the bible ...i get a different idea and lesson has been learned from tat...its a GOOD Starting of the day ...i'm goin to used with it s00n... creating new statement in my L.I.F.E,too

Its rachel here and i l0ve her....but still she is not familiar with me and yeahh her b'day!!!! happy b'day my sweet sweet heart (LOVE^^)


an unique b'day cake...and d duck is flowing down to the lake!!!!!!ohhhh




sia ming jun a slient gal...but pretty QQQQ


hving fun in our learning centeR

.




GONG XI GONG XI TIME B4 CNY








..


No comments:

entire family

entire family

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010