hAppy 71st b'day t0 my beloved grandma

well yea yea yea....happy birthdAy to my bel0ved grandma.....i ought t0 tell tat she is actually my mother too...she feed me when i was young ...she teached me a lot .....the way t0 treat ppl in the complicated city ......and she always believe in me tat .......try our best ...tats enough ...since the rest is the depends of our luck and fate tat according to the buddha....hehe.....she is getting older...but she is healthy and strong....and pretty ....and she always nagging us to dress nicely,,,,,since she would lik us to be a perfect gal...and sweet all the time...i hope tat she wouldn't leave us....pls gimme &stay with us 10years m0re....and maybe u can witness the birth of your grandson's babies....she always nagging my elder brother...to find her gals....he's the only b0yz in our family...


i gave an ANGPAU FOR HER...and she gave me another one more...guess wat's inside


ohh....quite funny to get those thing inside it....its an unique idea from her


our dinner time at TENG TAI FONG...



No comments:

entire family

entire family

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010