happy halloween




31 0ct 09, Sat



happy hall0ween.....nothing special celebration was held on the night .....just S.R.J.K.(C) TSUN JIN....gathering ....fetching my eldest sister t0 their ...s0 did my youngest sister....we j0ined in....for the 1st round .....the atmosphere seems =.='''.....i wonder to kn0w izzit our position is weird for the gathering??? or should i disappear???? should i drive home and catch up my sister later on???....or else my sister is going home promptly?????......minutes by minutes past away....we relax ourselves....and suggest for our 2nd round.......so i get my car and drive home......asked maggie's friend to fetch us out again...i m scare of driving in the night...and all gals inside the car....i worrying abt the R0BBERS.............but finally the just went to MC'D....ohhhh ....wat point f0r me t0 drive home???? it just next t0 fun 0k only...=.=''''''but surely we d0 enjoy our 2nd ROUND rather than our 1st one......we had fun and laughter around,.....till i sore throat NEXT DAY....=.='''our show ended 3am early in the mid night----tired







































30 0ct 09, Fri



Birthday party f0r the m0nth 0f 0ct0ber......when i just awake and went back to kinder.....my principal said tat t0day is b'day party........oppsssss......i f0rg0t abt it and n0 idea f0r it......abt....time past lik r0cket goin t0 the m00n.....refresh back my mem0ry again....ohhh....it a month ady....once i rmb tat its a big day f0r me t00 when 30th...of the month 0f sept.......









Q taking pic with renee again....i think she is the up next actresss 0f m'sia.....if she did...she will be POPULAR OVER M'SIA XD



















No comments:

entire family

entire family

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010