overdue diary ~ SUTRA @ the street,the curve

20 SEPT 2009, SUNDAY

SELAMAT HARI RAYA T0 OUR MALAY'S FRIEND~~

FAMILY DAY AGAIN WE SWEET MEMBERS AGAIN ~~

breakfast timing at ikea canteen~~just tasty and cheap CHEAP ~~99sen for noodlesss~~unbelievable~

morning session with all the chinese crowded there

since all the malay's ppl BALIK KAMPUNG~~enjoying thire raya's celebration

my skinNy sister~~omg she becum thin ~THINER ~THINEST~~among the family members

we need to clear our morning~`shitzz~~the idea comes from my mummy~~then we follow and act lik her~~heheheh

the is the only real one`~~

acting ~~~not bad but still bad~`

i m enjoying~~~

shop for my office room tat is going to set up and yet the idea actually refused by grandparents~~s0 i think we just looking around!!~~ my feeling tells me tat my pian0's 0ffice is n0t g0in t0 set up succesfully

daddy seems very serious abt it~~aikzz~~i think just let him disappointed

love the warm environment and sweet chating atmosphere for me and my sister~~

our topic just surrounded about maggis's bf and his job~~yea tat might be some obstacles for him to face and yet he solve it ~~big clap for kenji~~

2nd visit to sutra just love it very much~~thai cuizine~~

let's cheers~~~

i'm addicted int0 tis t0m yum soup~~it appease our appetite

mummy is n0t co0rporate again n0t joining us

mad in on the call 0f someb0dy's put me an are0plane~`f0r the m0nday outings~~maybe she think we are n0t important at all...just our p0siti0n in her heart is l0wwwwww~~she pr0mised t0 hang out but at the last minute saying tat she is dating with someb0dy else~~tats n0t the 1st time tat she decide lik tat~~we b00ked her since friday~~but~~~finally our outings failed hate~tat~feeling~~

19 SEPT 2009, SATURDAY

whole day w0rking~~but a new start with a Q student~~heheh little charming boy

he looks lik cray0n shin chan he has the rich eyebr0wnn~~~wuhuuu

working w0rking and w0rking~~~~planning wat activities tat we will held in the coming monday t0 friday f0r the wh0le week h0lidays~~~but f0r me just till wednesday~~saddd

18 SEPT 2009, FRIDAY

Extra holiday tat giving by the education department for the school~~wuhu 0fcz for my kinder too~~sy0knya

movie time again with y0y0=le0=my sister= ivan~~f0rced by the mistaken of buying the ticket for him too~~hehe~~wulonggggg by y0y0~~told me tat he also joining us hehehe

17 SEPT 2009, THURSDAY

PHONE CALL SESSION AGAIN `with y0y0 ~both of us just t00 b0red must has sth to do right after tis ~~cant just stay at home ~tats definitely not me~okay and yet s00 p0h yee is coming back to KL one of my prettty father~~just lik to being with her and chit chating with her in the ph0ne planing f0r our outing in the coming monday~~hehehhe~lik to being with her ~`she is caring and sayang me always~~

16 SEPT 2009, WEDNESDAY

I BROKE my promise to fetch kelly to p.m since the 1st week of sept~~i gotta work out sorry~~my sister~~replacement class for last saturday~~i think i goin to fetch her to where she wan to go soon

15 SEPT 2009, TUESDAY

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER~~`NICHOLES NG'

please faster find a gf then our grandparents will feel great and happy heheh~~~

14 SEPT 2009, MONDAY

i had been practising my duet~~but finally failed to play~~since the class cancel~~i rmb tat i obtained the sc0re for a year~`but i nvr play completely since my little sister is not cooperate with me at all just foll0w her own speed~huhu~~~

I LOVE THE MOVIE SINCE THE PIAN0 theme song sound great~

是不是每个人都有不能说的秘密呢?
也许是关于家人,爱人,朋友,姐妹,私人的秘密。。。
也许永远都不能解决,也许到结束生命的那一刻才会说出口。。。
也许会是一个美好的回忆直到生命的尽头。。。
也许会觉得痛苦,因为无法释怀心中的郁闷。。。
只有自己承受不能坦白的心情。。。

13 SEPT 2009, SUNDAY

i m exhaust after all of outings~~and yet gotta work out again~~teaching~~and teaching~~

and relax at h0me~~feel blur ~~and gonna to investigate for something tat unbelievable tat happen to myself `~~mayb i just think too much~~

No comments:

entire family

entire family

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010