happy 16th Birthday to J0HN station 1

i have been busy for my outing for my holiday~~outdated post as below:

26AUGUST 2009, WED


MY New hair style


being mature??


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY bEl0ved student~


he's strong determination to learn piano and i appreciate him as my 徒弟


headed to join them at GILLY after i accompany my grandma to dentist for her GIGI PALSU


NEW cap by yap~~



here u go with my present bought at last minute


His father buy him a new electronic piano yuyhuhu he can now practise and practise makes perfect~~and then i can relax~~


he wishing tat his son and daughter can become the PIANO PRINCE AND PRINCESS`~WAT a great wish

GASBY~~LENG ZAI MODEL





went to guitar store for playing around the piano~~and she is practising her exam 's pieces


i was the bigggggbiggg sister here all together with my little brother acting QQQ


i felt he is a bit different from ordinary day~~since he so excited and i can't believe he posses lik tat~~he IS FREAKY ~~


their gang and i was the camera lady of them ~~nice shoot ~~


they'r goin for the steamboat but i couldn't join u all ~~SORRY JOHN~~

i ought to go my gathering at STATION 1


SO many ppl and i felt strangely~~since i didn't meet them for about 10years and yet


there was the combine class of 6C AND 6D~~so i might not know some of them and they all really can't recognise me ady ~~omg and keep on asking WHO IS SHE????? A BIG QUESTION MARK FOR THEM ??? paisehh~~i from 6C MY NAME IS 吴美婷 I Was the monitor since standard 1 till standard 4

No comments:

entire family

entire family

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010