L.I.V.E singing@ neway


5TH JUN 09, FRIDAY


sing k session with my sister and kenneth




my sister promise me to treat me for sing k last year~~


finally, i can find out a time ~~sing with her`~~kenneth and his friend



paid a visit b4 we go to neway~



kaili is working at there



both of the dressS ~~~ i bought on thursday~~wowo


wear it rapidly without washing???




Newman james~~we met him there~~~and bcum guest at there k r00m



hahah my Qutie lui lui lehhh & sashimi^^



camwhore session in the k room,



gh0st looking???



O M G definitely awfulllllll~~~grimace



tis view seems happened



it happened last year~~same situation~same condition,senario



but th0se guys n0t as funny as tis guyssssSssa& supportive




our compulsory pose




hate kenneth ~~~n0t supportive ~~care his outlooking~~huh~~badddd



whuhu~~~







there was a clue here~~



so Q nehhhh






bullying my brother



you must listen t0 me~~if n0t tis is ur consequences




aiy000rrrr na pekkkk



wat's up man ???


after viewing of all these series of photo~~


it reminds me another thing


tis seems happened b4 ~~last year~~


well yea~~~same status same senario~~~all the same way~~but different ppl


let us revise back~~`@


http://www.alivenotdead.com/mayuroki/--profile-395730.html


things happen at 13n0v 08


same consequence~~conclusion ~~i.e~ppl is persuit my sister after tis act"hahah




same plc ~~same aimsSss ~~same activities~~



-------------------


--------------------------------------------------


-------------------


after the brothers are leaving~


we went t0 pasar malam ~~for food~~yummy but tired


i brought a nice pairs of silver high heels shoes i love it vr much~~


and yet while waiting for my brother in law to c0me


i brought some present for FAHTER'S DAY and


the coming celebration 0f 21st b'day of my buddy~


0mg i definitely br0ke~~left RM0.30 ``XD



tis was fake



tis is only the real one~~heheh~~so tired ~~~byeeee


No comments:

entire family

entire family

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010

our mem0ry @ 18.6.2010